Friday, March 12, 2010

magical fantastical weed from the sea





I just placed a second order of seeds with Burpee... I think I'm done ordering for now. I might have to get creative with places to plant everything! 


I'm especially excited to get my sea magic seaweed. I was reading about organic fertilizers that you can make yourself and there was an easy sea weed recipe. I only have nori, kombu and hijiki that I use for cooking, but I had the brilliant idea of still trying to make my own. I put it on my sad little succulents... we'll see how that goes.


I just found Park Seed, who also carries sea magic... browsing their site reminded me that I want chili peppers, garlic and jalapenos. I guess I'm not done with my ordering!

Pictured: sea magic seaweed fertilizer and my succulent happily outside last summer

No comments:

Post a Comment